- New King James Version Bible
- Both Old Testament and New Testament
- Voice only narration by Stephen Johnston
- Complete Bible on 58 audio CDs
- Comes in zipper carrying case
- Each CD has each chapter indexed on its on track to easily find the chapter you want to listen to.
- Narrated by Stephen Johnston.
- He has gained an international reputation as an award winning narrator
- Stephen Johnston has narrated and sold more translations of the Bible than any other person in history
- He has received many awards including an Emmy, the New York Film Critics Award, the National Silver Microphone Award and the Army Commendation Award
- New King James Version
- An accurate and modern word for word translation.
- Published in 1982.
- Number of Translators: 119
Most Recent Customer Reviews:
18 people, like you, have reviewed this product.
5 out of 5 stars
| Review From Dave|
Submitted by David Michael Stephan of Burnaby, British Columbia
The CDs are of quality and the narration is excellent. I have a 6 CD player in my car and I listen to them while travelling to and from work or when I'm just out and about. These CDs help me stay in Gods Word daily. I recommend this product to anyone who spends too much time behind the wheel.
5 out of 5 stars
| Enjoying my Bible CDs!|
Submitted by Mary Lou Henderson of Arab, Alabama
This set of Bible CDs comes in a very nice zip up case. The sound quality is good. The reader has a good voice and good diction. Sometimes the sound seems to change pitch as if the reader had stopped recording and when began again the recording device was set a little different but that's not a flaw
See all 18 customer reviews!
4 out of 5 stars
| good reading - not so good edits|
Submitted by Rodger Strickler of Mechanicsville, Maryland
The reading of the Scriptures is good, but the edits are annoying. Sometimes the edits are different volume than the normal reading, and sometimes even somewhat different tone. I have been listening to Audio Bible tapes and CDs for over 20 years. This one is good, but not great.