- Catholic Bible - New American Bible Version
- Both Old Testament and New Testament
- Recorded at 128 KBPS, total file size is 4.9 GB for installation of the entire Bible
- Voice only narrated by Stephen Johnston
- More than 86 hours of listening enjoyment.
- U.S. Bishops have endorsed it for use in the Catholic Church
- Narrated by Stephen Johnston.
- He has gained an international reputation as an award winning narrator
- Stephen Johnston has narrated and sold more translations of the Bible than any other person in history
- He has received many awards including an Emmy, the New York Film Critics Award, the National Silver Microphone Award and the Army Commendation Award
- New American Bible Translation
- Number of Translators: 50
- The official translation used in the Mass of the Catholic Church in the United States, this translation began in response to Pope Pius XIIís famous encyclical on scripture studies in which he encouraged clear Bible translation combined with skilled literary criticism of the text. Translated under the direction of The Catholic Biblical Association of America and first published in its entirety in 1970.
Most Recent Customer Reviews:
20 people, like you, have reviewed this product.
4 out of 5 stars
| letter carrier enjoys God's Word|
Submitted by Stephen McCarthy of Wayland, Massachusetts
I transferred your DVD to my mp3 player. I listen to it sometimes while I'm delivering the mail. It works well. I really wanted a Catholic version because I love the extra Wisdom books. Thank you
5 out of 5 stars
| Sure beats ripping 66 CDs...|
Submitted by Pam S. James of Cedar Park, Texas
Note MP3 format on single DVD: perfect for copying to an 8GB USB drive.
See all 20 customer reviews!
5 out of 5 stars
| Audio Bible|
Submitted by Kevin Lindow of Nevis, Minnesota
I was extremely pleased with my purchase of the New American Bible MP3 DVD-ROM. I received my product faster than I thought I would. It shipped right away. I like the fact that I now have the Bible on my i-Phone. I spend 45 minutes in the car each day.