- Catholic Bible - New American Bible Version
- Approved by the National Conference of Catholic Bishops
- New Testament on 15 audio CDs
- Voice only narration by Stephen Johnston
- Comes in zipper carrying case
- Each chapter is on its on individual track so you can select the exact book and chapter you want to listen to.
- Narrated by Stephen Johnston.
- He has gained an international reputation as an award winning narrator
- Stephen Johnston has narrated and sold more translations of the Bible than any other person in history
- He has received many awards including an Emmy, the New York Film Critics Award, the National Silver Microphone Award and the Army Commendation Award
- The official translation used in the Mass of the Catholic Church in the United States, this translation began in response to Pope Pius XIIís famous encyclical on scripture studies in which he encouraged clear Bible translation combined with skilled literary criticism of the text. Translated under the direction of The Catholic Biblical Association of America and first published in its entirety in 1970.
- New American Bible Translation
- Word for Word Translation
- Number of Translators: 55
Most Recent Customer Reviews:
12 people, like you, have reviewed this product.
5 out of 5 stars
| exellent product|
Submitted by Nina Dreyer of Dana Point, CA
I have thorougly enjoyed the audio Bible I ordered. The Isaiah CD was defective, but I hadn't gotten back to the company about it. I have a NKJV audio Bible. I would appreciate a new CD for the Isaiah CD. It was #33 and #34.
Thank you! Nina
5 out of 5 stars
| God's letter|
Submitted by bob patterson of bastrop, TX
What an experience. I can have God's letter read to me while I drive. He covers every possible situation, past, present and future. All I have to do is listen. I feel for those who haven't had God's letter read to them yet. It has improved my life and strengthened my relationship with God.
See all 12 customer reviews!
Submitted by Michael Morrison of Caldwell, ID
Wonderful to listen to. Appreciate it and listen when I can.