• Catholic Bible - New American Bible Version
• New Testament Only
• Length: 20 Hours and 52 Minutes of Bible Reading.
• Recorded at 128 KBPS, total file size is 1.10 GB for installation of the NAB New Testament
• Each chapter is on its on individual track so you can select the exact book and chapter you want to listen to.
• New American Bible Translation
• Word for Word Translation
• Number of Translators: 55
• The official translation used in the Mass of the Catholic Church in the United States, this translation began in response to Pope Pius XII’s famous encyclical on scripture studies in which he encouraged clear Bible translation combined with skilled literary criticism of the text. Translated under the direction of The Catholic Biblical Association of America and first published in its entirety in 1970.
Posted by Erin M Wells
This recording is a great way to study the Bible. The reader is clear and articulate and speaks at a good pace for casual listening and general study of the scriptures. I would not recommend this for if you are trying to meditate on the scriptures as there is no pause between topics.
Posted by Todd Bibiano
Very well recorded. Easy to download and to install. I will recommend your website to friends and family.
Posted by David Hesch
Please listen to God's message. Find guidance and peace in the words. Find comfort in the reader's voice, tone, and manner. The reader is outstanding and he contributes positively to the Lord's communication.
Posted by Gale Matthew
This is an excellent audio production, although it is not a dramatized production the narrator does a good job of sitll giving you the feel of mood, I did not really miss the dramatization. I only wish there was one on the Old Testament by this same narrator. I would recommend it.
Posted by P DIXON
it is such a blessing to have the word of God with you every time you get in your car or where ever you go.
Posted by Susan Atencio
This item was exactly what I wanted. I ordered this for my mom and dad. They wanted an audio Bible that they could also follow the words on a screen. So, they loved it.